On Wednesday, September 16, 2015, Notre Dame Research will host its annual Core Facility Fair from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the Jordan Hall of Science Galleria.
The event is open to all interested undergraduate students, graduate students, post-docs, faculty, and staff, as well as external customers, who wish to learn more about what the core facilities are and how their state-of-the-art instrumentation and expertise can benefit research projects or work areas.
Personnel from the core facilities will be there to answer questions and there will be a chance to win great prizes, like an iPad mini and Notre Dame Research items. The following core facilities are participating:
- Center for Research Computing
- Center for Social Research
- Chemical Synthesis and Drug Discovery Facility
- Computer Aided Molecular Design
- Engineering Machine Shops
- Fluorescence Assisted Cell Sorting Facility
- Freimann Life Science Center
- Genomics and Bioinformatics Core Facility
- Magnetic Resonance Research Center
- Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics Facility
- Materials Characterization Facility
- Molecular Structure Facility
- Notre Dame Integrated Imaging Facility
- Notre Dame Linked Experimental Ecosystem Facility
- Notre Dame Nanofabrication Facility
- Notre Dame Turbomachinery Facility
- Physics Machine Shop
- Radiation Laboratory: Glassblowing and Machine Shops
For more information, please contact Kara Primmer (firstname.lastname@example.org).